Arbin’s Multi-Chamber battery test chamber (MTC) contains 8 independently-controlled temperature chambers. Insulation and protection between each chamber provides greater temperature control and a safe testing environment by isolating each cell or pair of cells.
The small, independent chambers ensure a stable and uniform temperature for all cells without hot/cold zones that over-sized chambers suffer. Isolating cells this way provides greater independence to access and monitor the devices under test, and prevents a weak or failed cell from affecting others during testing.
Over 10 different battery trays are available to accommodate a variety of cell types and make connections easy, along with racks to hold up to 6 MTC’s (192 cells).
|# Independent Chambers||8 isolated chambers||Temperature Range||10~60°C|
|Interior Dimensions||4.5W x 7D x 3H inches||Control Accuracy||0.5°C|
|Exterior Dimensions||12.5W x 16D x 22H inches||Max Current Allowed||60A*|
|Total # of Cells Allowed||8-32 cells*||Note: *Determined by tray type.|
- Each of the 8 independent chambers are isolated and allow a unique temperature setpoint.
- The MTC’s patented design ensures a stable and uniform temperature for all cells without hot/cold zones like oversized chambers suffer.
- Provides an simple solution for cabling and connections between tester and cells with interface trays for all cell-types.
- MTC uses corrosion-resistant and thermally insulated materials for all seals creating a safe and robust product.
- Large LCD touchscreen will display temperature setpoint and measured temperature for each chamber.
- Start & stop tests on an individual cell without affecting others in the chamber.
- Control the chamber using Arbin’s MITS Pro software or use the digital display and push button control for manual operation when used standalone.
- All chambers have a port for external thermistor sensor to measure temperature of each cell.
- Racks are available in a variety of sizes to hold up to 6 MTC’s (up to 192 cells).
- Each chamber is equipped with a pressure relief valve to provide protection in the case of gassing or thermal events.
- Built-in over-temperature protection integrates with Arbin cycler to automatically stop tests on any cell that is out of tolerance.
Battery Interface Trays