Arbin’s Cell-Isolating Thermal Safety Chamber (MZTC) is a battery test chamber with 8 independent temperature chambers in 1. Insulation and protection between each chamber provides greater temperature control and a safe testing environment by isolating each cell or pair of cells, as well as making connections easy.
The compact, independent battery test mini-chambers utilize state-of-the-art thermal management techniques to ensure a stable and uniform temperature for all cells without hot/cold areas that over-sized chambers suffer. Isolating cells this way provides greater independence to access and monitor the devices under test, and prevents a weak or failed cell from affecting others during testing.
Over 10 different battery trays are available to accommodate a variety of cell types and make connections easy, along with racks to hold up to 6 MZTC’s (up to 192 cells).
Pair the Multi-Chamber with your Arbin Battery Tester, or use stand-alone with any tester!
|Request a Quote Today!|
- Each of the 8 independent mini-chambers are isolated and allow a unique temperature setpoint.
- The MZTC’s patented design and state-of-the-art thermal management techniques ensure a stable and uniform temperature for all cells without hot/cold areas like over-sized chambers suffer.
- Provides a simple solution for cabling and connections between tester and cells with 10 interface trays available for all cell-types.
- MZTC uses corrosion-resistant and thermally insulated materials for all seals creating a safe and robust product.
- Large LCD touchscreen will display temperature setpoint and measured temperature for each chamber.
- Start & stop tests on an individual cell without affecting others in the chamber.
- Control the chamber using Arbin’s MITS Pro software or use the digital display and push button control for manual operation when used standalone.
- Mini-chambers have a port for external thermistor sensor to measure temperature of each cell.
- Racks are available in a variety of sizes to hold up to 6 MZTC’s (up to 192 cells).
- Each of the 8 zones is equipped with a pressure relief valve to provide protection in the case of gassing or thermal events.
- Built-in over-temperature protection integrates with Arbin cycler to automatically stop tests on any cell that is out of tolerance.
Thermal Management Technology
- The thermal management technology employed by Arbin has no mechanical moving parts so it is maintenance free.
- Arbin’s MZTC is compact and relatively light-weight compared to a traditional heating/cooling system.
- The state-of-the-art technology allows precise temperature control.
- High reliability and long product life are enabled by using these modern thermal techniques.
Battery Interface Trays
|Request a Quote Today!|