Working at Arbin
Arbin is a global leader in manufacturing test equipment for batteries and other energy storage device applications. The battery industry has skyrocketed over the last decade and so has Arbin by nearly quadrupling in revenue over the same period. We invest nearly half our profits back into research & development to ensure we stay ahead of industry trends (and our competitors). As a privately owned company, Arbin promotes a family/team oriented culture with regular company-wide events and a friendly atmosphere.
Our customers include some of the largest electric vehicle manufacturers, consumer electronic manufacturers, universities and research labs, and battery manufacturers around the world.
Arbin offers a great balance of work and leisure whether you enjoy the great outdoors, or the great indoors. During lunch, employees frequent several walking tails around Arbin’s property when the weather is nice, or make internal laps around our 65k sqft facility. If fishing is more your style, a covered deck offers relaxation in the well stocked pond. Another common occurrence during lunch and after work is to hear the familiar patter of ping pong balls and joyful exclamation on one of three table tennis courts.
Immediate Positions Available
Customer Support Engineer - Europe
Arbin is looking for a European based Customer Support Engineer to provide technical support to Europe and the surrounding regions. This position will be based in Munich, Germany.
- Perform onsite service to Arbin customers, including but not limited to: System calibration, troubleshooting, customer training.
- Perform remote analysis and troubleshooting for Arbin customers.
- Write and organize technical documents and introduction documents.
- Collect customer feedback and organize them to formal document.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering background, Electrical engineering is preferred.
- Basic skill of Microsoft office.
- Ability to read and write technical documents.
- Good communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- Travel required: >50%
- Having onsite support experience of more than 1 year.
- Ability to read electrical diagram.
- Knowledge of Electric grid system or Power electronic system.
- Knowledge of network setting, debugging.
- Work overtime on Saturday or Sunday.
- Bilingual skill may be preferred.
*Citizenship or Visa for EU Schengen Countries required.
The new hire person will be trained for a few months, including production familiarize, customer support case processing and travel with other onsite staff.
Please send resumes to HR@arbin.com
Ways to Help Our Team
Arbin is a thriving company in the thriving energy storage industry. We are always looking for highly qualified individuals in the departments listed below. Please submit your resume if you are interested in contributing to our team. HR@arbin.com
Research and Development:
From custom projects to improving existing designs, Research and Development has been one of Arbin’s primary strengths since the beginning. Arbin needs qualified Electrical and Mechanical Engineers for circuit and hardware design for our entire range of products.
Arbin has developed multiple software interfaces for our testing systems over the years and needs qualified Software Engineers to develop and maintain existing and new products, as well as to develop internal sales and support database tools.
Arbin prides itself on world class customer support. Arbin needs qualified engineers to troubleshoot and improve on existing designs. Arbin hires engineers capable of troubleshooting software and hardware problems as well as improving current designs.
Arbin offers several standard product lines, but customization is one of our biggest strengths. This is why Arbin hires Engineers and other technically oriented people that can communicate effectively and insure that customers get the correct product that fits their particular needs.
Please submit resume’s to HR@arbin.com.