Powering Innovation for 25 Years!
A company should be judged on the products they sell, the service they provide, the goals they set. Arbin Instruments has provided quality testing equipment for energy storage applications for 25 years. Founded in 1991 by Dr. John Zhang, Arbin has grown from a small town garage start-up with one employee, to the leading global supplier of testing instrumentation for the battery, super-capacitor, and flow battery markets. Arbin maintains our American headquarters and manufacturing facility in Texas, and has expanded globally with seven worldwide offices, and a large network of representatives.
Arbin's success is due to our innovative product and software features, our dedicated employees, quality customer service, and our high standards for research and development. Arbin balances strength and experience with the flexibility to always take on new challenges and custom projects, thus setting Arbin apart from our competitors and spurring our continued growth and improvement.
A few highlights from the past 25 years:
- 1991: Developed the industry’s first multi-channel battery test station
- 2000: Expands product lines to include Fuel Cell Testing Systems
- 2004: Patented an all-in-one dew point humidifer
- 2007: Arbin engineers a 350kW high power testing system
- 2012: Awarded 3.1 Million ARPA-E Project to develop Ultra-High Precision Test Station
- 2016: Introduction of new Precision Series hardware that will provide the industry with the most advanced specifications available
Today, Arbin has provided thousands of systems in operation in more than 50 countries. Contact Arbin to learn about our latest developments, and see what the next 25 years of innovation will bring!